Class 1 Hindi
Class -1 Sub-Hindi
1. चूहे का क्या नाम था?
उ० चूहे का नाम कालू था।
2. भीतर क्या रखा था?
उ० भीतर पूड़ी रखी थी।
3. चूहा कूदकर किसकी ओर चला गया?
उ० चूहा कूदकर बिल की ओर चला गया।
1. रमेश किसके पेड़ पर चढ़ा?
उ० रमेश जामुन के पेड़ पर चढ़ा।
2. केशव ने छिलके कहाँ गिराए?
उ० केशव ने छिलके सड़क पर गिराए।
3. छिलके कहाँ डालने चाहिए?
उ० छिलके कूड़ेदान के भीतर ही डालने चाहिए।
4. रेशमा क्या लाई?
उ० रेशमा पके केले लाई।
सही(√) या गलत(×)
1. केशव जामुन के पेड़ पर चढ़ा।। (×)
2. सबने मीठे जामुन मज़े से खाए।। (√)
3. रेशमा पके सेब लाई।। (×)
4. छिलके कूड़ेदान के भीतर डालने चाहिए।। (√)
Class 1 Punjabi
CLASS 1 SYLLABUS OF MATHEMATICS – 1st term
Chapter 1: Numbers ( Revision)
Chapter 2: Two digit numbers
Chapter 3: Ordinal numbers
Chapter 4: Even and odd numbers
Chapter 6: Addition of numbers
Revision of addition, subtraction and multiplication
Tables 1 -6
Class 1 Punjabi
CLASS – 1 : COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
Chapter – 1
Answer the following
1. What is a computer?
A computer is a wonderful electronic device which can do many tasks.
2. What are the different things we can do on computer?
The different things we can do on computer are play games, make drawings, watch movies, listen music, send and receive mails and solve problems.
3. What are the different parts of computer?
Monitor, Keyboard, CPU cabinet, mouse and speaker are the different parts of a computer.
4. What do you know about monitor of a computer?
Monitor of a computer displays the work that we do on a computer.
5. What is the use of keyboard?
Keyboard is used to type and give instructions to a computer.
6. What are the different types of keys we can see on a keyboard?
Alphabetic keys, number keys, sign keys and function keys are the different types of keys we can see on a keyboard.
7. What is CPU Cabinet?
CPU Cabinet is a box like part comprising CPU, Memory, disk drives etc.
8. What is CPU?
CPU is known as the brain of a computer which does all calculations.
9. What is the function of speakers in a computer?
Speakers help us to hear sound from a computer.
10.What is the use of Mouse in a computer?
Mouse is used to point and select a task on a computer.
11.What are the different buttons of a mouse?
Left button, right button and scroll wheel are the different buttons of a mouse.
12.What are the different operations we can do using a mouse?
Point, click, double click, drag and scroll are the different operations we can do using a mouse.
13.What is double click?
Pressing the left button twice quickly is called double clicking.
14.What is dragging?
Holding the left mouse button pressed and move the mouse is called dragging.
15.What are the different features of a computer?
(a) Computer works on electricity.
(b) Computer works on the commands we give.
(c) Computer works very fast.
(d) Computer has memory to store data.
16.Name two common types of computers.
Desktop computer and Laptop computer are the two commonly used computers.
17.Why are Desktop computers not portable?
Since Desktop computers have three different units it is not easily portable.
18.Which part of a computer can be compared with human brain?
CPU can be compared with the brain of a computer.
19.For which purpose CDs are used?
CDs are used to store data, music, movie etc.
20.Can a computer solve problems?
Yes. A computer can solve problems.
21.What is Tablet computer?
A tablet is a portable computer smaller than a Laptop.
Multiple Choice questions (Page 9)
1. a. Monitor. 2. d. Keyboard. 3. d. Speakers 4. a. electricity 5. a. Desktop
TRUE / FALSE (Page 9)
1. TRUE 2. FALSE 3. TRUE 4. TRUE 5. TRUE 6. TRUE
Parents are requested to guide the children to do the Worksheets (1 to 6- Pages 10,11 & 12)
CLASS 1 PUNJABI
Lesson 3: I love my family
I. True or false
1. True 2. False 3. False 4. True
II. Fill in the blanks
1. Our brothers and sisters are our...............( siblings)
2. Parents of our parents are called...............( grandparents)
3. A ...............family has either a mother or father and children. (single parent)
4. Father’s or mother’s brother is called............(uncle)
5. Father’s or mother’s sister is called............(aunt)
6. People living in a family are called....................(family members)
7. Children of our uncles or aunts are our............(cousins)
8. The relatives of your father are called................(paternal relatives)
9. The relatives of your mother are called ............(maternal relatives)
10.We should speak...........to our family members. (politely)
III. Answer the following questions.
1. Name three types of family.
The three types of families are nuclear family, joint family and single parent family.
2. How do you share work in your family?
I help my parents at home in watering plants and keeping the house clean.
3. What are the roles of father, mother and grandparents in a family?
Father earns money for the family needs. Mother looks after the house and takes care of the children and grandparents. Grandparents look after the children when parents are not at home.
4. Who are neighbours?
People living near our house are our neighbours.
5. How do we develop a relationship with neighbours?
We spend a lot of time with our neighbours. We play games together and help each other in every way.
6. What are pet animals? Name two common pet animals.
Animals which we keep at our home are called pet animals. Cats and dogs are two common pet animals.
7. How can we take care of pet animals?
We should feed the pet animals in time. We should make proper shelter for them. They should be bathed regularly and should be given vaccination in time.
8. What is nuclear family?
A nuclear family has one set of parents and their children. It includes father, mother and one or two children.
9. What is joint family?
A joint family has two sets of parents and their children. It includes father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, an aunt, an uncle and their children.
10.How do the members of a family live?
The members of a family love and help each other. They share joy, happiness, problems, sorrows and ideas with each other.
Essay - My Parents
1. Parents are the first role model for their children.
2. Mr…………………..and Mrs……………………….are my parents.
3. My parents are the visible God to me.
4. I love and respect them very much.
5. I always obey my parents.
6. They taught me how to walk and speak.
7. My parents always take care of my studies.
8. They take special care of my health.
9. They take maximum care in my behaviour.
10. They always fulfil all my needs.
11. I will try to make them happy and proud.
12. I always pray for my parents.
13. May God grant them long and healthy life.
CLASS 1 EVS
Lesson 1: About Me
Question / Answer
1. Why should we keep ourselves clean?
We should keep ourselves clean to be hygienic and to keep diseases away.
2. What do you understand by favourite things?
The things that we like a lot are known as our favourite things.
3. What is mean by hobby?
Hobby is an activity performed in our free time according to what we like or enjoy doing.
4. Write any five common hobbies.
Listening to music, dancing, drawing, gardening, watching TV etc are common hobbies.
5. Do different people have same likes and dislikes?
No, different people have different likes and dislikes.
True or false
1. Everybody has long hair. - false
2. Two or more people can have same fingerprints. - false
3. We should get up early in the morning. - true
4. Every body has the same hobby. - false
Fill in the blanks
1. Different people have..........................hobbies. ( different)
2. The things that we ........... are known as favourite things. (like a lot)
3. No two people in the world have same ....................( fingerprints)
Lesson 2: My body parts
Question / Answer
1. Write any two things we can do with our hands.
We use our hands to write, take things and to do many more things.
2. What are sense organs?
The organs which help us to know about the world around us are known as sense organs.
3. How many sense organs do we have?
We have five sense organs.
4. What are the five sense organs?
Eyes, ears, nose, tongue and skin are the five sense organs.
5. What is mean by organ?
Each part of our body is called organ.
6. Write any twenty body parts. ( page 12)
7. Write the function of all sense organs
Eyes - Eyes help us to see things.
Ears – Ears help us to hear.
Nose – Nose helps us to breathe and smell.
Tongue – Tongue helps us to taste and speak.
Skin – Skin help us to feel.
Fill in the blanks.
1. Each part of our body is called .................(organ)
2. Our legs help us to walk, ..............and kick. ( run)
3. We have ..................sense organs. ( five)
4. We hear with our .................( ears)
5. We see with our .................(eyes)
6. Our ...................and ...................continue to grow throughout our life. (ears, eyes)
True or false
1. We have six sense organs. - false
2. We use our nose to eat. - false
3. We can clap with our ears. - false
4. We can do different things with our body. - true
,Lesson 4: Little Red Riding Hood
1. What did little Red Riding Hood have in her basket?
Little Red Riding Hood had cake in her basket.
2. Who hit the wolf?
The hunter hit the wolf.
1. Match the correct response of the wolf with that of Little Red Riding Hood. Write both sentences.
a. Granny, what big eyes you have. All the better to see you with.
b. Granny, what big nose you have. All the better to smell you with.
c. Granny, what big teeth you have. All the better to eat you with.
(3) 2. Complete the answers.
a. Where was Little Red Riding Hood going?
Little Red Riding Hood was going to see her grandmother.
b. What did she have in her basket?
She had cake in her basket.
c. Whom did she meet on her way?
She met a wolf on her way.
d. What did the wolf do to the grandmother?
The wolf locked her grandmother in a cupboard.
e. Who saved Little Red Riding Hood and her grandmother?
A hunter in the woods saved Little Red Riding Hood and her grandmother.
Vocabulary and Pronunciation
2. Write two rhyming words.
a. hit - fit, pit e. hill – pill, mill i. tin – win, sin
b. zip - nip, lip f. dig – big, fig j. bit – fit, lit
c. him - dim, sim g. hid – kid, lid
d. lid – did, hid h. bib – rib, nib
Lesson 3: A meal deal
Answers of in – text questions.
1. Which meal did Salman throw in the dustbin?
Salman threw lunch in the dustbin.
2. When do we eat breakfast?
We eat breakfast in the morning.
3. What did Salman have for breakfast?
Salman had sandwich for breakfast.
4. When do we eat lunch?
We eat lunch in the afternoon.
5. What did Salman have for lunch?
Salman had soup and fried rice for lunch.
6. When do we eat dinner?
We eat dinner at night.
7. What did Salman have for dinner?
Salman had chapattis and egg for dinner.
8. Salman ate all his meals. Was he strong or weak?
Salman was very strong when he ate all his meals.
1. Complete the answers.
a. What did Salman not like to do?
Salman did not like to eat his food.
b. Salman did not eat his meals. What happened to him?
Salman was becoming weak and fell sick when he did not eat his meals.
c. Who brought a plate of sandwich for Salman?
A penguin brought a plate of sandwich for Salman.
d. Who brought soup and fried rice for Salman?
A monkey brought soup and fried rice for Salman.
e. Who brought chapattis and eggs?
An elephant brought chapattis and eggs.
f. Who acted like the penguin, the monkey and the elephant?
Salman’s mother acted like the penguin, the monkey, and the elephant.
2. Write the correct sentences.
a. Salman did not like to eat food.
b. Salman was all alone at his home when he was sick.
c. The monkey brought soup and fried rice for lunch.
d. The elephant carried the food tray with its trunk.
e. Salman’s mother dressed up in the animal costumes.
3. Answer the following questions.
a. Where did Salman throw his lunch?
Salman threw away his lunch into the dustbin.
b. What did Salman do every night at dinner time?
Every night at dinner time he would hide under his bed and refuse to have dinner.
c. Why did Salman’s mother dress up in the animal costumes?
Salman’s mother dressed up in the animal costumes so that he would be interested in eating his meals.
d. Why is it important to have all the three meals in a day?
It is important to have all the three meals in a day to remain strong and healthy.
e. Salman listened to his mother and grew up to be a healthy boy. Do you listen to your parents? Why do you think it is necessary?
Yes, I always listen to my parents. It is very necessary to listen to parents because they love and care us.
Vocabulary and Pronunciation
1. Choose the correct answers.
a. brush b. soap c. comb d. newspaper e. cup
2. Fill in the missing letters.a. cow b. buffalo c. duck d. goat e. hen f. horse
Study Materials for
Nursery to VIII
for Nursery to VIII
ST.ALPHONSA CONVENT SCHOOL, ABOHAR
Near Jaishree Estate, 1.5 k.m from Sito Bye-Pass Junction,
Sito Road,Abohar, Punjab,
Mob: +91- 9417330333, +91- 9988077057
|You are theVisitor of this page|
Copyright © 2020-21 Allwin Computers, All Rights Reserved.