My dear Students,
Hope you are staying safe at home during this nationwide lockdown. Please do not go out. Follow the guidelines given by the government. Assist your parents as they are also having a tough time now.
As the lockdown continues Letís make our time useful and creative.
I urge you to do the following:
1. Do have a daily timetable and follow it strictly. Note down the notes carefully and learn.
2. Write a page each in your rough notebook (English, Punjabi &Hindi ) every day to improve your handwriting.
3. Learn at least 5 new words in English, Punjabi and Hindi and make sentences using the same.
4. Help your mom and dad every day. Wash a minimum of 5 plates per day. ( Class 1 and 2 students can help set the table and clean up afterwards, instead of washing plates )
5. Wash your own clothes and iron them with the supervision of parents/elders ( from class 4 onwards)
6. Help your parents to clean the house and sweep the courtyard.
7. Learn by heart a verse or two from the Holy Scripture( of your faith) on a daily basis.
8. Listen to a song of your choice daily and write down the lyrics and see how it is crafted.
9. Try to learn by heart a few songs.
10. Try to make paper bags using old newspapers.
11. Try to grow vegetables at home.
12. Do some physical exercise (especially yoga) daily to keep yourself fit- both physically and mentally.
13. Play chess / carroms with your parents/elders
14. Do not watch too much television programmes.
15. Understand the value of time, people and resources. Please donít waste anything. Try to be satisfied and happy with what you have. There are millions of people who do not have what we have.
16. Have faith and believe that this phase too will pass.
Entrusting you all to the providence of the Almighty God.
Basic preventive measures against Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The measures to be taken to prevent yourself and others from getting infected by the virus are :
∑ Stay away from public places/gathering.
∑ Seek medical help if you have fever, cough or difficulty in breathing.
∑ Stay informed and follow advice given by your doctor.
∑ Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing. Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand sanitizer / soap and water.
. for Nursery to VIII
for Nursery to VIII
ST.ALPHONSA CONVENT SCHOOL, ABOHAR
Near Jaishree Estate, 1.5 k.m from Sito Bye-Pass Junction,
Sito Road,Abohar, Punjab,
Mob: +91- 9417330333, +91- 9988077057
|You are theVisitor of this page|
Copyright © 2020-21 Allwin Computers, All Rights Reserved.